Tangible Benefit & Creating Better Life
MIN&智 Group Corporate Identity System
Client : MIN&智 Group
Service : Design
Year : 2017
Min & Zi Group is composed of 4 IT-based companies that are creating substantial benefits for making human life more comfortable.
1. Built up the integrated visual identity system of the 4 companies
2. Provided the new vision value and visual concept to a respective company
3. Prepared for the future expansion plans including subsidiaries
Design Inspiration : Mandala
Integration through Convergence & Divergence (Mandala)
We think the nature of Min & Zi Group is mirroring the Mandala deign and spirit. The Mandala is a combination of “Mandal(nature)”and “la(ownership)” meaning “being the owner, or harboring the nature.”
1. With the Mandala we want to embody spreading out IT-based practical benefits outward and simultaneously mustering a variety of information to the Group center, which represents the company’s lasting mutual communication with customers.
2. With the Mandala we want to signify a unifying and consistent Group image to connect various symbol marks of subsidiaries required in the potential M & As
3. With the Mandala referring to the oriental 12 zodiac, we want to express the future expansion plans going over the current IT-based business entities of Min&Zi Group.
We designed the integrated CI after assaying the consistent visual identity and the future expandability. We adopted Mandala, the universe truth that reveals the inner circle in the 4 different symbols symbolizes the IT concentration and represents the substantial life benefits to spread out to the infinite. We maintained the clear visual consistency in designing the different shapes of symbol. Mandala shows well-balanced contrasts of all light beam directions both from inward to outward, and from outward to inward. This perfect equivalence that Mandala shows has inspired us to figure out a central symbol design for the potential subsidiaries that will be an axle to maintain the consistent visual identity between the affiliated companies.
Logo & Graphic Motif
The graphic motif helps to express each specific corporate value and future vision that
a simple symbolmark can’t promise on. The graphic motif is designed to have two types: flexible and patterned, which will enable us to employ a wide range of design uses.
Min & ZI group has developed its own letter style MNZ Gothic to forge the image of technology and trust. The respective logotype of each affiliated company is designed to
foster the image of the group’s consistency.
- CI Basic Design System
- Application Design System
- iF Design Award 2019 winner
#민앤지, #바이오일레븐, #세틀뱅크, #더넥스트씨, #헥토, #메타브랜딩, #통합ci, #ci, #비주얼아이덴티티, #인수합병, #확장시스템, #만다라, #방사형, #컨버젼스, #다이버젼스, #커스텀폰트, #ifaward, #minzi, #bioeleven, #settlebank, #thenextc, #hecto, #metabranding, #visualidentity, #mandala, #convergence, #divergence, #if2019,